Printed By: Nibandh Vinod
Final Up to date: March 18, 2023, 18:00 IST
Rang Teras 2023: Vibrant processions, grand festivities at temples and gala’s mark the day in lots of states. (Consultant picture: Shutterstock)
RANG TERAS 2023: As per the panchang, this yr Rang Teras will likely be noticed on March 19
RANG TERAS 2023: Rang Teras or Rang Trayodashi is a distinguished Hindu pageant that’s celebrated on the 13th day or the Trayodashi tithi throughout the Krishna Paksha (darkish fortnight) of the Hindu month of Chaitra. As per the panchang, this yr Rang Teras will likely be noticed on March 19. This pageant is extensively common and celebrated with nice enthusiasm within the states of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Himachal Pradesh.
Vibrant processions, grand festivities at temples and gala’s mark the day in lots of states. Today is especially celebrated with grand festivities at Shrinathji temple in Nathdwara of Rajasthan. The day is devoted to Lord Krishna. On the Nathdwara temple Shrinathji is worshipped as an incarnation of Lord Krishna.
Know the puja vidhi, timings, significance, and needs to share together with your family and friends members on this auspicious day:
Rang Teras 2023: Puja Vidhi
On the day of Rang Teras, devotees draw colourful rangoli on the entrance of their houses and of their prayer rooms. The worshipping of Lord Krishna is completed by providing flowers and fruits to Lord Krishna or Lord Vishnu. Sweets and fruits are additionally supplied as prasad to the deity. At temples grand ceremonies are held and devotees spend time singing devotional songs and bhajans in giant social gatherings.
The perfect time for the puja is early within the morning, nevertheless it can be carried out within the night.
Rang Teras 2023: Timings
The Trayodashi Tithi begins at 8:07 AM on March 19 and ends at 4:55 AM on March 20. The brahma muhurta will prevail from 4:51 am to five:39 am and the Amrit Kal will likely be from 12:43 pm to 2:09 pm on March 19, as per the Panghang.
Rang Teras 2023: Significance
Rang Teras is commemorated to specific gratitude in the direction of farmers. On today, farmers present their appreciation to Mom Earth for her abundance, particularly in offering meals. Moreover, throughout this pageant, girls carry out varied rituals and observe a quick. The colourful celebration displays the spirit of hope and thanksgiving.
Rang Teras 2023: Needs
- Could the blessings of Lord Krishna convey happiness and prosperity to your life. Blissful Rang Teras!
- On the auspicious event of Rang Teras, might Lord Krishna’s blessings be with you and your loved ones. Blissful Rang Teras!
- Could the pageant of Rang Teras fill your life with colours of pleasure, peace, and love. Blissful Rang Teras!
- Wishing you a contented and colourful Rang Teras stuffed with happiness, prosperity, and good well being.
- Could the pageant of Rang Teras convey new beginnings and success in your life. Blissful Rang Teras!
Learn all of the Newest Way of life Information right here
- Man Calls Off Wedding ceremony After Seeing Bride’s Class 12 Report Card
- Sana Saeed Reveals She Met Fiance Csaba Wagner on Relationship App, ‘It is Fairly Fascinating When…’
- Arjun Kapoor’s Thrilling Reel From Ranthambore Captures Gf Malaika Arora, Varun Dhawan and Others, Watch
- Google Confirms Finish Of Help For These Chrome Variations On Older Home windows PCs